Step Outside – Outdoor Gathering
Over the past months, it has been important for us to decrease our activity and connection,
but we feel the time is now right to step outside.
We invite you to Step Outside – an outdoor community gathering
on the McIvor Church property.
Step outside your home to enjoy the outdoors.
Step outside of isolation to experience community.
Step outside of yourself to explore who God is.
When: 6:30-7:30PM on Wednesday June 10, 17 and 24.
- Open Sharing (stories, show & tell, performances)
- Your own seating
- An attitude of respect for others safety and well-being
- A willingness to share and engage in community
- At these events, we will observe all of the Manitoba government’s public health orders. This will include the observance of social distancing (6 feet) at all times between separate households, and gatherings of no more than 50 people. Wearing a mask is encouraged.
- Plan to be outside throughout the event. Washrooms in the church will only be available for an emergency.
- Parking is not available in our lot. Park off property, or walk or bike to church. A few stalls will be made available for those with mobility concerns.
- You may choose to bring your own beverage or snacks. No food or drink will be shared between households.
- In the event of rain, these events may be canceled. Check your e-mail and McIvor Church’s Facebook & Instagram pages on Wednesday afternoon for the latest update.
Song lyrics can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ym3rasm4QQ0HcOivrTecZ45Bi6adKUHx/view?usp=sharing