Kids Ministry Coordinator Position
Kids Ministry Coordinator is a .25 FTE permanent position at McIvor Avenue MB Church. The Kids Ministry Coordinator is accountable to the church through the Lead Pastor. The Candidate confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and must be able and willing to support the vision and ministry of the Church.
To actively engage children in and around our congregation within the church’s vision of generations joining Jesus in the renewal of all things.
Please see corresponding Role Description (below).
Salary Scale as per MB Conference Grid – Admin Scale
Please e-mail resumes to:
Closing Date: Applications will be processed as received and the process
will close when a successful candidate is identified.
- Work to facilitate intergenerational connections between kids and others in the church.
- Work within and advise on established activities
- Administer and maintain record checks of volunteers and Safe Policy guidelines
- Deliver and coordinate Sunday morning kids features
- Cooperate with CEC in selection of Sunday School/Kids Exchange curriculum
- Source and purchase Sunday School/Kids Exchange curriculum
- Act as resource to the Sunday School/Kids Exchange program
- Attend staff meetings as directed by Supervisor
- Perform all tasks associated with the undertaking of listed responsibilities
- Other duties as agreed to in consultation with Supervisor
- Use of creative ideas in serving practical purposes
- Elicit cooperation by explaining the rationale of proposed activities
- Help others visualize steps necessary to accomplish results
- Work from detailed plan of action to ensure an orderly progression toward results
* MBCM Salary Grid