John’s gospel is the fourth gospel in our bibles and is different from the first three, which are described as Synoptic Gospels. Many of the accounts in John’s gospel take place in Jerusalem. This Gospel has a more theological tone than the other three and there is a strong focus on the new life that we have in Jesus.
In the next six weeks we will look at some of the highlights of this gospel, some well known stories and see what they mean for us today.
As we take a glimpse into the Gospel of John, may it inspire and bless you. We encourage you to read along during the week and in 6 weeks you’ll have read through the gospel! Please pray for the preachers as they prepare!
- September 17: Introduction: In the Beginning was the Word – Pastor Kim
- September 24: Water into Wine and Other Miracles in John – Scott Koop
- October 1: You must be Born Again – Sherryl Koop
- October 8: Who Sinned? Jesus Heals a Blind Man – Pastor Kim
- October 15: I Am the Vine, You are the Branches – Pastor Mikayla
- October 22: Do you Love Me? Peter is Reinstated – Pastor Kim